Venue: The Quad, Middlesex University
Type: Festival or Fair, Give It A Go, Social, Travel or Trips
Start Date: Tuesday 30-01-2018 - 11:00
End Date: Tuesday 30-01-2018 - 15:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Thank you for purchasing a ticket to one of our events. Please note that all tickets are subject to the below terms and conditions, as well as any individual terms and conditions that each ticket may have. You do not need to print this ticket, you can show the ticket on your phone at the front door.
- Please note all tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets can-not be sold on for more than they were originally purchased. Doing so makes the ticket invalid and will result in you being unable to purchase tickets for future events. If you need to transfer a ticket to somebody else as you are unable to attend an event you may ask for the original value of the ticket or less only.
- All of our club night events are strictly 18+ events. To gain entry to these events you will need a valid ticket and your Middlesex University student card. If you do not have this, please bring your student number and proof of age (valid Drivers’ license or passport), and you will have to be signed in as a guest. If you are a new student and do not have your student card, please have your student number to confirm your student status.
- Advance tickets for club night events and Annual Events Passes only guarantee entry before 11:30pm. After this time entry cannot be guaranteed.
- When attending club nights at MDX House, please be aware you are not able to bring any glass bottles in to the venue (including drinks, perfume, or anything else). This is a safety requirement of the venue. Any glass that is attempted to be brought in will be confiscated.
- All events are for current Middlesex University Students only. Each student is entitled to buy one ticket for a non-Middlesex student guest. Guests will need a valid ticket, proof of age (valid Drivers’ license or passport), and will need to signed in to the event. Guests are the responsibility of the student who has brought them at all times, and actions, incidents, or complaints incurred by the guest will also impact their student ‘host’. It is the responsibility of the guests and their ‘host’ to ensure that they are signed in to the event and make themselves known to the event organisers.
- If you lose your ticket, please email email@example.com. If it is an online ticket you are able to re print your ticket, but each ticket can only be used once.
- By buying a ticket for one of our events and attending said event you agree to adhere by our Events Policies and Equal Opportunities Policy, which can be found on our website. All of our guests and staff have the right to attend our events without fear of assault, intimidation, bullying, sexual harassment, or any other actions that may make them feel unsafe or unwelcome. Any actions, activities, or behaviours, that breaches the above policies or makes another guest feel unsafe will result in you being ejected from the event and may result in you being banned from future events.
- Banning orders are issued by the Head of University Security and the Venue Manager of MDX House. An appeal can be made to University Security, but their decision is final.
- You are not allowed to bring any alcohol or illicit substances to any of our events. Anyone found with any of these substances on them will have the substances confiscated and will not be allowed to enter the event.
To contact MDXSU regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 020 8411 6450.